12/12/11

Fancy Pants Dinner...

Well I guess I didn't really wear fancy pants, but I did wear a fancy shirt and ate a fancy dinner...

My dear friends from college were in town this weekend and we caught up on life, love and all it's mysteries at 112 Eatery downtown MPLS!  They serve food there that will change your life.  There is no wrong order when dinning in this small, dimly lit, swanky joint.  All though our desserts were nothing to send back to the kitchen they can't compare to my friend Julie's bakery treats, who I had dinner with!

She is a must check out...


So now for that fancy shirt...


***New Feature***
Suggested by a follower, when I list the items worn in the post the listing will be a link to the website where you can purchase the items shown.  This will be included when what I am wearing is current or the brand is selling something similar.



1 comment:

QandE said...

1. LOVE love love that top.
2. Love it so much I actually bought a similar one at the JCrew outlet a couple weeks ago in olive. I die.
3. Miss you and your beautiful face.
4. Love the new feature! Such a GREAT idea!
xoxo!