1/30/12

Weekend Wear...

I love coming to you on Mondays with the weekend photog moments!  It's always fun to relive the excitement Friday and Saturday have brought.  Okay, I got a couple of good ones for you.  I will reveal my fav first...you'll have to tune tomorrow for the other.

This outfit was a living example of inspiration.  As you know, because I talk about it all the time, I am a pinner on Pinterest.  Earlier this month I referenced it again as a place to find encouragement and inspiration for your fashion needs.

Blog Post...Resolution Road

It was no joke when I said this, everybody needs a muse....

Here was one of mine...









VEST - LOFT
Blouse - J.Crew
Skirt - Target
Belt - American Eagle Outfitters (men's)
Tights - Target
Shoes - Target (heel oxfords and flat)

No comments: