2/9/12

V-Day Craft Day...

I swear to you if I see one more gaggle of girls at Chino-Latino out for a Valentines dinner I will go bananas!  Which speaking of the banana split at Chino-Latino is to die for....

So instead of being a cliche this V-Day be a crafty gal.  Be someone who can share your love instead of lamenting about how you haven't met your love.

A lady in the fashion of life can appreciate her life, even if it's with out a hand to hold...




Here's what I did...

1. Take a brown paper bag and cut the shape of a heart out on top.
2. Decorate as your desire.  I use glitter puff paint!
3. Fill with treats.  Candy, chapstick, note cards, pencils, nail polish.... You know cute crap we don't need.
4. Punch two holes next to each other that go through the front and back of the bag.
5. Get ribbon and tie it through with a bow!

6. SHARE THE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: