10/12/12

Friday Feast...

Okay Okay...I have to make a confession to my readers.  Since entering into this relationship with my man friend there is a new color that pumps through my veins.  And that color is....

VIKINGS PURPLE!!!!!!!

What can a girl say, I love lounging around a Sunday afternoon watching the game while he is using choice words when bad calls are made and I am getting excited when our defense takes down the opposing QB.  Now don't get me wrong, during these Football Sundays there is a good amount of Pinterest going on with the iPad and a lot of fashion magazine reading during lulls in the game.  I know I am not the only girl out there with this conversion in her life when a romeo enters the picture.  One of my best gal pals is now celebrating her birthday this year with a Vikings Football party when they play the Buccaneers on a Thursday night game.  What I have loved about this new pastime is that it has me given another fashion challenge.

I know right, only I can turn sports mania into something fashion related.  But hello, I have to have cute go to Vikings outfit!  Even the professionals have recognized the rise in women sports fans when the NFL launched their women's apparel line.  This morning was when I got put to the test and we went to see Paul Allen, the voice of the Minnesota Vikings at Buffalo Wild Wings in the Mall of America.  His Nine to Noon show was broadcasting live and I had to be picture ready!






You may also know PA from his famous line "...We're Racing..." when you are playing the ponies at Canterbury.
















Great NFL gear at great prices.  Buy at Old Navy here.


Don't forget to sign up to be a member of this blog site.  We will be have great Holiday give aways for members only!  Also sign up to follow me on Twitter for all the latest shopping steals and deals as I walk the malls.




No comments: