10/22/12

Surprise...

You are going to love this!  I am sure it's no surprise that like most women I am a planner.  I like to know what I am doing, when I am doing it, and most importantly what I am going to be wearing when doing it.  All of this information is needed about a month in advance.

Ok...I am giving my self some grace because if I am going to be honest I have had an outfit picked for a wedding I am going to in January since September.  No lie, just ask my man friend.  I sure he would first shake his head at the question and then tell you it's true.  I like to believe my outfit planning obsession is what makes me good at what I do.  And if you don't already know what I do you can check it out here.

I did the unthinkable this past weekend, I gave up control of the planning.  Gasp, shock and awe!  I thought it would healthy for me, and for my man friend who could use a dose of having to plan.  I gave him only one piece of direction, take me on a date!  Beyond that...nothing.  He tried to get an opinion out of me but I wouldn't budge.  I didn't want to know where, what or even what I should wear.  All I needed to know was when to be ready.  So how does someone who has to have the perfect outfit for every occasion dress for this.


Cardigan - J.Crew buy Here
Shirt - Gap
Jeans - Loft buy Here
Purse - Kathy Van Zeeland find Here
Necklace - J.Crew similar Here

For the inquiring minds he did GREAT, and so did I!  He surprised me with a membership to the Science Museum of Minnesota and we caught a late show in the Omnitheater.  After that we had a tasty bite to eat at a local microbrewery downtown. 

Don't forget to sign up to be a member of this blog site.  Click "join this site".  We will have great Holiday give aways for members only! Also sign up to follow me on Twitter for all the latest shopping steals and deals as I walk the malls.

No comments: