11/11/12

Introducing Photog...

       

I am so proud and excited to introduce our next team member of Life In Fashion With Lindaisy!  Erin is another great gal pal from the Winona State University days (insert sigh here, if you had lived in Winona you would miss it too).  E and I lived together after college in Uptown and they were formative years to say the least.  Together we have grown from irresponsible 20-somethings to confused 30-somethings!  She took up photography as a hobby last Winter, and it has grown into a passion.  Her excitement to catch the right shot and make me look good, especially when I don't is what brought her to the team!

Erin works at the University of Minnesota and lives with her boyfriend Brian in south Minneapolis.  E and I share a photography board on Pinterest that you can follow here.  You can catch Erin's fantastic photog ability during sponsor weeks on the blog and various other times.  I can't wait for her to share her passion with you on this site.  I hope she inspires you to discover your creative side too!


REMINDER...

This week's give away

J.Crew Gold Hoop Earrings retail $35
I wear these 6 out of 7 days of the week!  Perfect size and style for the everyday look.  I love them so much I give them as birthday presents all the time!  Now I want to give them to you...

The winner will be drawn Friday November 16th and announced later that day.  If you like the facebook page (link here) and are a member of the blog site your name will be entered TWICE!  If you are only a member of the blog site your name will be entered once.  If you are not a member of the blog your name will entered zero times :(

To become a member of the blog click "join this site" and follow the prompts!

1 comment:

Megan Moore said...

love those hoops! my fingers are crossed. :)