11/22/12

Thanksgiving 2012





I have not been home to the great city of Mundelein, IL for a holiday in YEARS!  As most of you know by now I have been working retail for the past decade of my life and have been chained to the mall this time of the year.  Recent changes in my life and the pursing of making my passion my business have given me the freedom to be with my family in Mundelein this Thanksgiving.  As I was going for a run in town last night I had an epiphany.  With in 3 miles of my parent's house is every memory and milestone of my life.

The schools I learned in, the streets I first drove a car on, the places where I had my first jobs, every house I grew up in, etc.  It is all here with an arm's reach.  I am so thankful this year to be home with my family, the home where my heart is.

I am thankful for good health, a cutie for a husband, sweet family and friends and the grace of the good Lord!
Hannah

I am thankful for a healthy family and being back in Minnesota!
Melanie

I am thankful my new baby boy Asher, his awesome dad, and all our wonderful and supportive friends and family.
Megan

Leave your comments of what you are thankful for this year! 

No comments: