|Scarf - Target; Sweater - J.Crew; Pants - J.Crew; Purse - Coach; Shoes - Target|
|Cardi -Loft; Blouse - Gap; Pants - J.Crew; Sunglasses - Michael Kors; Shoes - J.Crew|
More ideas today on how to dress for a casual day with out getting asked; "Is everything okay?" These are my favorite outfits because if you know me you know I don't like pants. So anything in cotton with an elastic waist will end up in my closet. Being able to dress these bottoms with pieces that keep me looking professional is a must!
Why These Work...
1. All pieces are cotton, you got comfort!
2. Animal print worn the right way adds just the right amount style.
3. Do a scarf instead of a necklace. You are accessorized and cozy all day.
4. Metal rim sunglasses are classy and more mature than plastic.
5. Platform shoes are great for everyday style, not as fancy as a stiletto. Or go with the suede flats, elevated look but not as fancy as patent leather.
6. Roll the sleeve and cuff the pant. Showing a little wrist and ankle make an outfit more feminine.