5/3/13

I'm A Tease...

Sorry ladies, this is just a preview!  All next week I will post content from Fashion Fix's most sought after Style Consultation.  What we are known for is the Style Catalog.  I love to open women's eyes to the potential all of their wardrobe pieces have.  I take one piece, in this case the dress and style multiple outfits with it. 

Make sure you come back Monday to see the next item styled in multiple ways because I am sure you will want to make those outfits in your closet.  Don't fret, it you are a forgetful fashionista I can help.  Just jot your email down over there in the "Follow by Email" box and all next week the Style Catalog will be delivered to your inbox!


Casual Day Outfit

Date Night Outfit
If you are jazzed about the idea of have this created with clothes in your closet let's chat!  Email me at lindsey@fashionfixmn.com.

No comments: