5/6/13

Style Catalog...Bank on a Banker!

The blue banker stripe blouse is a staple I advise all my clients to have in their wardrobe.  It's obvious why...  Look at all these outfits you can make with it, and I feel this is just the tip of the iceberg for this piece.  Specifically I like blue stripes because as you can see it works with denim, black pants, and chinos.  You can only imagine it paired with green, red, yellow, orange, purple, etc.  SO pretty much every color can be worn with blue stripes!

This the J.Crew Perfect Stretch Shirt, buy here!


running to Target...
 A last minute meeting? 

casual client meeting...

farmers market...

patio lunch with girlfriends...

brunch...
All week, 1 piece tons of outfits.  Check back to see what's styled next, or just follow along by email and have the Style Catalog in your inbox each day!

I you want your closet styled email me at  lindsey@fashionfixmn.com

No comments: