8/30/13

Anoka Shopping, The best for last!

I love posting about little shopping destinations I stumbling into, or cute boutiques that have Pinterest worthy goods.  Last weekend I spent a day in downtown Anoka, and it had all of that and more!  If you're not caught up on this trip to the Halloween capital of the United States, weird I know, but it is...  You can link up {here} and {here} to read about how I ended up there and what I found.

The last 2 fantastic spots I have to tell you about will hopefully get you in the car this weekend to visit Anoka your self!  There are plenty of places to shop, but also great places to eat.  The Mad Hatter Tea Room & Eatery is the perfect stop to refresh your self and eat like a lady!  Now don't worry, I don't always feel like a lady either... there are many bar & grill options too ;)



You can check out there website {here}.  They do party reservations!


They have a very perisian/victorian vibe, which I LOVED!





If you don't have time to dine in, you can take it to go!  Plenty of options for home steeping.







I literally went bananas over this last stop we made.  As we were making our way down main street all day we kept seeing signs that said "White House Open Today!"  You can assume our curiosity was raised and excitement high, we did not know what to expect.  Well, this is what is was....



Literally, a GIANT white victorian house filled to the brim with antiques, odds, and ends!


That's my mom and aunt, they dove right in.


Oh yes, the front yard and porch were filled like a showroom too!





I wish this dresser would have come home with me.




I loved this wall of iron hooks.  Obsessed with the fleur de lis!






Shout out to the hometown team, a vintage wool Golden Gophers blanket.


Even the music was 'antique' and being played on an 'antique' radio...




Just head straight north on 169, turn right on Main St and you'll be there. 

To see other posts on shopping local and shopping small link up {here}.  If you know of a great downtown I need to visit, or a store I must see then tell me!  Email me, lindsey@fashionfixmn.com

To see where I am next or clients I am working with, follow Fashion Fix on Facebook {here}.



No comments: