8/29/13

Shopping Anoka, Part Duex!

If you are just tuning in, this is part 2 of my shopping adventure in downtown Anoka.  And if you didn't already know... Anoka is the Halloween capital of the United States!  Funny, I know.  That's what made finding all these cute boutiques, great antique stores, and fun restaurants so cooky and spooky.

You can link {here} to read about my favorite store I found, Co Co Ries.  About 50% of the store was full of products made right here in Minnesota.  They embody the mission of supporting small and local businesses!  But there was more...



This local boutique does have a website, you can link up {here} to check it out.


Again, a wonderful store that supports local artist and artisans!



Eric and I need these glasses!  I can cheers some wine out of a mason jar!



I tried to get a pic of this artist contact info; if there was anything you as a reader might want, I thought it would be these awesome letters made out of old books.  Creative way to recycle goods!


I love to feature great local stores and shopping destinations!  There is a series of posts on this blog were you can read all about my local finds.  Link up to those {here}.

See you here tomorrow, the last of the Anoka stores will be featured!




No comments: