9/26/13

See you every season!

It's getting crisper by the day here in Minneapolis.  I love it!  I have been anxiously waiting to wear my leggings, boots and chunky scarves.  The Fall brings pumpkin spice lattes, delicious apples, beautiful leaves, and purging the closet of all that warm weather apparel!  We talked about closet organization Monday, and how to decide what you seasonally keep and what you pack away.  If you missed that you can link up {here}.  This issue was raised by a woman who attended my Styled Right class that I taught last week in Prescott, WI.  If you missed out on that, you can link up to pics {here}.

As a follow up, I thought I would talk about how to exactly make those pieces work that I told you not to pack away.  Fashion Fix believes that your wardrobe should be productive and work for you, you should not have to work to wear it!  What that means is; most of your closet should be 4 season gear.

Such as chinos...



Knit dresses...

Floral tanks...


Keep in touch for more styling tricks and organizing tips.  Follow Fashion Fix along on the facebook page {here}, stay up to date on events, posts, and client life!

No comments: