3/6/14

http://lifeinfashionwithlindaisy.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-number-one-issue-my-clients-have.html


The number one issue my clients have when it comes to wearing a blazer is that they feel overdress.  Next comes stuffy, masculine, and just plain old awkward.  But I never let them run away from this wardrobe essential.  

There are a few styles I suggest when it comes to buying a blazer.


1. Navy Wool; I love this a classic school boy style.  Shorter in length, gold details, 2 button.
2. Black; I love this in a traditional suit look.  Longer in length, basic, light weight.
3. Striped; I love this a cotton summer style.  Navy stripes, light weight, comfortable.
4. Color; I love this in any jewel tone.  Red or cobalt blue are easiest to style!

Style Suggestions...
Disclaimer: these are real women, wearing real clothes, from real life closets!  You can read Fashion Fix's philosophy on styling {here}.





Still intimidated by this wardrobe staple?  Fashion Fix can show you how to overcome your fears.  Schedule your in-home style consultation {here}.

Want to see more client style?  Visit the client style file {here}!



           www.fashionfixmn.com                  lindsey@fashionfixmn.com                      612-916-5340

No comments: