8/31/14

Meet You At The Bar!



I know I know, we really do need to have a Fashion Fix cocktail party.  Imagine it wine, spirits, and stylish libations!  Well, I have something even better for us to do together next month...

I'm officially announcing next month's big style event, happening on September 9th at The Christine DeGrammont MK Studio & Beauty Bar!  I am so excited to bring fashion and beauty together in one night for you... and me :)  Here are the details you need to know:

Where
2500 W. Cty Rd 42, #115G
Burnsville 55337

When  
September 9th @ 6:30 pm

What  
- learn about the hottest fall fashion trends
- see how to maximize your wardrobe for the season
- try new fall color cosmetic looks
- find your perfect foundation shade
- giveaways, samples, discount shopping, & more!

Stylist

                                      Christine DeGrammont                                                             Lindsey Kuhn



Make sure to stay in touch as we get closer to partying together!  I'll be talking more about my fav MK products I use regularly and what I am most excited about for fall style and beauty.  If you had fun at the last shindig, you can expect the same!!  If you missed the last party, you'll for sure want to get this on your calendar!  This fall style & beauty party is going to be your one stop shop to get ready for the season.  And who doesn't love playing with make up!?












Check out how much fun Fashion Fix clients and I had last month at the Fall Fashion Release party with Second Debut.



See you on the 9th!  Oh, I almost forgot, the event is FREE and you must be 18+ to attend.




Keep In Touch





No comments: