8/11/14

Sunshine Yellow & Lipstick Red with Touches of Gold

I became obsessed with layering sweaters and blouses when I saw Tess over at Kokoon style the Princess Sweatshirt that way.  It haunted me for months, and I wanted to recreate her cute style so badly.  I was instantly on the search for the right pieces that would give me the perfect look.  And these crop tops that are half knit half silk/poly are all over the place, and I love them.  Unfortunately they don't love my shape right now, that shape being a round in the middle :)  They cut off in just the worst spot, highlighting the wrong feature!  Elongating the sweater with a long blouse gives it the perfect fit for me! 

You'll be able to shop styles and looks that are the perfect fit for you too!  Join me and local stylist Amanda from Bella Moxie at the Second Debut Fall Fashion Party this Thursday!  Get your ticket now, and get your fashions Thursday. 









photo credit: Eric Froemming


Sweater {second debut, bar III}
Blouse {loft}
Necklace {second debut}
Pants {target}
Shoes {target}


Have a great day, and be your best self so that you can live your best life!  Check out www.fashionfixmn.com for more ways to be the best you.


Let's keep in touch!

facebook  //  instagram  //  twitter

Related Articles:
http://lifeinfashionwithlindaisy.blogspot.com/2014/08/blazer-basics.htmlhttp://lifeinfashionwithlindaisy.blogspot.com/2014/08/old-skirt-in-new-fashions.htmlhttp://lifeinfashionwithlindaisy.blogspot.com/2014/08/ive-got-blues.html





No comments: