9/6/14

Beauty Debunked

I'm going to let you in on a little secret...  I love not wearing make-up!  There I said it, does that make me a target for having my stylist card revoked?!  But seriously, when I go bare face it's as if I am letting my skin taste freedom.  Not to mention it saves me time getting reading, I don't make such a mess in the bathroom, and half the time I have no idea what I'm doing!  I can navigate the woman's clothing store blind folded, but put me at a make-up counter and I am lost never to be found again!  That's why I depend on amazing ladies like Christine Degrammont and her MK Beauty Bar!

She has help many ladies know what they need an how to use it!  My routine now; prime, paint, detail :)  I always have handy the Mary Kay foundation primer, loose mineral foundation, bronzer, highlighter, and foundation brush.  With at least these tools I can keep my look simple, keep my bathroom clean, and chances are I won't screw up, ha!






If you are like me, beauty challenged, you HAVE to join Christine & Fashion Fix on September 9th for the Fall Beauty & Style Party.  You'll learn learn about the hottest fall fashion trends, see how to maximize your wardrobe for the season, try new fall color cosmetic looks, find your perfect foundation shade, giveaways, samples, discount shopping, & more!  More details {here}.

Where  
2500 W. Cty Rd 42, #115G
Burnsville 55337

When  
September 9th @ 6:30 pm

Keep In Touch

facebook  //  twitter  //  instagram


You might also like...
Meet You At the Bar
Skin Care, Aging, & Other Ailments
Put On Some Lipstick and Play!


No comments: