9/24/14

Mall of America Mania :: Part 2

First I have to apologize for two things.  One being that some of these pics are kinda dark, sorry but the fitting rooms in Cotton On have horrible lighting.  But they still have great clothes :)  Second, I know it took till 3:30 in the afternoon the get these images up!  Whoops :)  

If you missed it yesterday, I talked about my great friend and client Karin getting updated for fall at the one stop shop Mall of America.  I posted the first round of style shots from the Loft, see those {here}.  Next up Cotton On and my favorite... Old Navy.  You'll die, these styles are so cute and I was gushing over Karin every time she stepped out of the fitting room.  Just wait till you see the dress from ON, you'll know which one!













I know right, amazing!  Just wait though, we're not done!  Our last stop was at H & M, so come back later this week for the final round up of style shots.  A couple of house keeping items before you go:


1.  If you want to learn how to get that style confidence then you need to take the Styled Right Workshop by Fashion Fix.  Dates, times, locations, and registration links are {here}.

2.  If you want to get styled on an amazing shopping trip like this, visit the Fashion Fix website and learn more about becoming a client.

Until then, be a gal pal and share what you see.  If you know someone who love style then share this post with them on facebook, twitter, or google + .


Keep In Touch
facebook  ::  twitter  ::  instagram







No comments: