9/4/14

Skin Care, Aging, and Other Ailments!

So here's the deal.  I'm turning 34 this month.  Does that worry or concern me?  The answer is no.  I love my 30's, I couldn't wait to turn the page over from 29!  I have no stress about moving along the aging time-line, it does not worry me at all!  I tell you what does scare the living daylight out of me...  MY 20'S!  Are you kidding me!  Let me tell you what I did in my 20's...  Drank way too much, smoked way too much, laid in the sun way too much, stayed out late way too much, and basically did way to much damage to my skin.  Now I'm trying to turn back the hands of time, erasing the lines left from the past, and thank goodness I have The Christine DeGrammont MK Studio & Beauty Bar pushing back the clock for me!

My regimen consist of regular cleansing, exfoliating, and moisturizing with the Time Wise collection from Mary Kay.  (I mean, have you seen Mary Kay Ash, she's looking good.  I'll take what she's having!)






If you want to go back in time with me, and take your signs of aging along I officially invite you!  Tuesday night September 9th, the Beauty Bar & Fashion Fix are hosting a one stop shop for your every fall fashion need.  You'll learn about the hottest fall fashion trends, see how to maximize your wardrobe for the season, try new fall color cosmetic looks, find your perfect foundation shade, giveaways, samples, discount shopping, & more!



 Where  
2500 W. Cty Rd 42, #115G Burnsville 55337


When  September 9th @ 6:30 pm

More details {here}.



 Keep In Touch

facebook  //  twitter  //  instagram


You might also like...
Meet You At The Bar
Beauty Debunked
Put On Some Lipstick and Play!

No comments: