11/6/14

1 Outfit and Scarf Styling 3 Ways!

Scarfs, scarfs, and more scarfs!  Seriously, they take over every woman's closet and the entire fashion world every fall!  No longer are scarfs a trend, they are a staple when it comes to style.  Here's the problem my clients run into though... Where do you buy good scarfs?  Am I right!  You want a good scarf that has the right style and perfect amount coziness.  Well let me tell you!  Wish Boutique has got the most perfectly soft, cozy, and stylish scarfs!!  Hello, look at the pictures.  I found 3 great scarfs and was able to style 1 outfit multiple ways.  I achieved a variety of looks using just the 1 accessory.  Buy changing out my layer and scarf it was easy to get different outfits from the same dress.











All 3 scarfs were provided by Wish Boutique, and they would love for you to have one too!  Here's the deal, we're having a party :)  If you struggle knowing how to use accessories to change your look and maximize your style, you need to be here.  Tuesday November 11th 6:30pm at Wish!  There will be light bites, give aways, and I'll be hosting a mini style workshop teaching you how to use accessorize to get new life in your in your look!  It's FREE to attend, just RSVP.  More details on the website {here}.

I'm counting down to the party so keep checking back each day leading up to the 11th.  New features everyday!



Keep In Touch
facebook  ::  twitter  ::  instagram

No comments: