12/16/14

Getting wrapped up in this dress!

I have been sitting on these pictures for a week now and it has been killing me not to share them!!!  If you are just tuning in, well... where have you been?  

All month long I am featuring my favorite things from some of my favorite stores.  The Friends of Fashion Fix Holiday shopping is all about bringing you goods this seasons, along with some savings and discounts.

Today my favorite pick is from Lisa Brainer of Jockey Person 2 Person.  She has a brilliant collection of apparel accessories.  The brilliance behind the collection is that all the pieces are designed to be mixed and matched with each other creating hundreds of outfits with only a few items!  Last week I got my hands on the perfect denim jacket, showing off all the different looks you can get from such a basic piece.  This week it's all about the wrap dress.  Again, it's an item I always put on my clients must have list.  This is a garment that gives any figure instant shape, flattering every curve!  I know it's hard though to find one in which you like the fabrication, print, and fit.  I found it!  This wrap dress is fantastic, and should be in your closet, for many reason.  Here are just a few of them...

1. The black and white pattern.  You can add ann color accessory, shoe, jacket, or cardigan giving it endless style and multiple looks.

2. The fabric is divine.  The fabric of this dress has the perfect weight and thickness.  You won't see what you don't want to see, and you will see all the right shape!

3. The sleeves and collar have the perfect style.  The collar has a tiny cowl detail and the sleeves are 3/4 length.

4.  It's a faux wrap :)  You won't get twisted and lost trying to tie up this beauty.

How do you get this?
Lisa Brainer ::  lisabrainer@gmail.com  ::  952-250-9829
* mention FASHION FIX for 15% off












www.fashionfixmn.com

http://www.myjockeyp2p.com/web/lisabrainer/home/overview.do

To order call or email ::

Lisa Brainer ::  lisabrainer@gmail.com  ::  952-250-9829
* mention FASHION FIX for 15% off



No comments: