12/8/14

Person 2 Person...The best denim jacket!

Ladies, ladies, ladies.  I talk a lot about 'must haves' and 'essentials'.  Things that should be in every woman's wardrobe.  In fact, if you've ever been to a Style Right Workshop by Fashion Fix you walk away with an entire checklist of what should be in your closet!  On that check list I have a special little category for 'casual jackets', and the the jacket I talk about at length is the denim jacket!  Seriously, if you are one of my clients reading this article you are rolling your eyes and thinking to your self "...ya ya ya, I know I know I know!"  I drill this into the minds of everyone I work with :)  You can see how versatile it is.  I love using this piece to dress down a dressed up outfit, add an element of surprise to a casual look, and give style to the everyday image!  The immediate question I get is, "Where do I find a good one?!"  Your denim jacket needs to be medium to dark wash, fit down a size, and have just the right detail.  It's hard to find... Until now!

I recently got introduced to Jockey Person 2 Person clothing and accessories.  This denim jacket was life changing, they have the best stuff!  And it fits comfortable too!!!  Lisa Brainer, a local rep, let me play dress up with her collection and I had a hey day.  Jockey P2P has this gem of a denim jacket, and the second I put it on I knew.  I knew it was going to be the denim jacket I recommend from now on!  It has all the right fit and details I want in a denim jacket.  Now you get to grab for 15% off!  Email Lisa TODAY for your order (while supplies last...).  Mention Fashion Fix for your discount now through the end of the month.  Don't miss out!

Lisa Brainer ::  lisabrainer@gmail.com  ::  952-250-9829





Also Pictured ::  Ponte Dress  Classic Legging  Jersey Embellished Tank  Jersey Skirt


http://www.myjockeyp2p.com/web/lisabrainer/home/overview.do

No comments: